Client Service Technician (CST)
CLIENT SERVICE TECHNICIANSUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES:Reporting to the Director Treatment Services, Program Coordinator or CST Coordinator this position is not a clinical/counselor position, but does provide care and oversight to residential clients during off-shift when counselors are not on duty.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report any and all client noncompliance behavior to the Residential Program Coordinator.
- Review client handbook with clients.
- Maintain all required documentation and charting.
- Ensure that facility is secured at all appropriate times.
- Maintain professional boundaries with all clients.
- Periodic checks at random or scheduled times on designated areas of responsibility to be signed by the client service technician.
- Routine maintenance reporting.
- Establish and maintain proper client/caregiver boundaries.
- Successful complete all levels of CST/RADD company certifications.
- Adhere to all 42CFR and HIPPA Regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy & safe environment at all times through the performance of their duties.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- Some work experience in behavior health field preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to effectively work in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships
- Ability to work with and supervise others
- Basic computer literacy and use of computers i.e.; e-mail and word processing desired
- Knowledge of substance abuse and treatment is desired
Required Credentials: Current RADD certification and CPR, First Aid, CPI. *These trainings are provided by the organization*