Re-Entry Housing Technician (RHT)
RE-ENTRY HOSUING TECHNICIAN(RHT)SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES:Reporting to the Director of the Re-Entry Program this position is not a clinical/counselor position, but does provide care and oversight to re-entry transitional living residents.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and conduct required education and life-skills training with residents.
- Assist residents in completing all required care coordination assignments.
- Monitor and document all required residential and care coordination requirements.
- Report any and all client noncompliance behavior to the Director, Re-Entry Program
- Review resident handbook with all residents.
- Maintain all required documentation and charting.
- Ensure that facility is secured at all appropriate times.
- Maintain professional boundaries with all residents.
- Periodic checks at random or scheduled times on designated areas of responsibility to be signed by the re-entry housing technician.
- Routine safety and maintenance reporting.
- Successful completion of required training and certifications.
- Adhere to all 42CFR and HIPPA Regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy & safe environment at all times through the performance of their duties.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- Some work experience in behavior health field preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to effectively work in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships
- Ability to work with and supervise others
- Basic computer literacy and use of computers i.e.; e-mail and word processing desired
- Knowledge of substance abuse and treatment is desired
Required Credentials: Current CPR, First Aid, CPI. *These trainings are provided by the organization*