Reginal Alcohol & Drug Detoxification (RADD) Technicians
REGINAL ALCOHOL & DRUG DETOXIFICATION (RADD) TECHNICIANSSUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES:Reporting to the Director, Treatment Services or Nurse in Charge, this position monitors clients while in RADD.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Report any and all client non-compliance behavior to Management.
- Maintain all required documentation and charting.
- Maintain professional boundaries with all clients.
- Periodic checks on detox rooms.
- Routine maintenance reporting.
- Establish and maintain proper client/caregiver boundaries.
- Successful complete all levels of CST/RADD company certifications.
- Ensure that all reporting and documentation in RADD client charts are completed properly and in adherence to Licensing Standards.
- Admit and monitor clients in Detoxification Unit.
- Conduct medicine calls following all rules and required procedures.
- Follow all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy & safe environment at all times through the performance of their duties.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned
- Some work experience in behavior health field preferred.
- Nurse, CNA or EMT preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to effectively work in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships
- Ability to work with others
- Basic computer literacy and use of computers i.e.; e-mail and word processing desired
- Knowledge of substance abuse and treatment is desired
Required Credentials: Current RADD certification and CPR, First Aid, CPI. *These trainings are provided by the organization*