Partial Day Treatment
For those who require slightly less structure than a "live in" program, Partial Day Treatment may be the appropriate level of care. Day Treatment clients follow the same schedule as residential clients, however, they are free to return home at the end of the day. This treatment modality provides structure and support while helping the client begin integrating back into his or her daily life. The normal schedule is 8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. This schedule can be changed based on client's therapeutic needs.
In addition, we can also provide day treatment at one of our facilities combined with sober living. In this case, the client would attend treatment groups during the day and go home to one of our sober living environments. At our sober living homes, residents safely experience the transition from higher levels of care back into the community and day-to-day life with a group of individuals doing the same. Homes are supervised by a house manager and assistant who ensure that the homes offer structure and strong peer support.
The Support Systems Homes day treatment program demonstrates significant and measurable reductions in client substance abuse along with a corresponding increase in the quality of life. A highly skilled team consisting of professional substance abuse counselors and clinicians staff our day treatment program.
Day Treament Services Include
- Assessment / evaluation by counselors and medical staff
- One-on-one and group counseling
- Individualized treatment planning
- Case management of multiple issues
- Transition Planning
- Topic groups for skills development
- Alcohol and other drug education
- Medication monitoring when necessary
- Family Program
- Alumni activities post-graduation
- Access to a variety of resources, including our informational resource areas
- Emphasis on peer support and self-help skills
- Introduction to 12 Step recovery principles and the recovery community
- Legal system advocacy when needed
- Healthy, nutritious, well-prepared meals
- Coordination with EAP, MCO, union or employer